This is an entry level aromatherapy certification, no previous experience is required.
The course covers a variety of subjects including essential oil usage, chemistry, science of aromatherapy, anatomy, physiology, twenty essential oils data and application, four body systems, in addition to Anatomy & Physiology and Materia Medica.
What is included in the Program:
- Once you signup you will have immediate access to the course.
- Our interactive aromatherapy certification online level 1 course was created with you in mind – built around your lifestyle, so you can start – take a break and pick it back up right where you left off anytime you’re ready.
- You will have unlimited 24/7 access to your course! Certification Online Level 1 Course
- Access to numerous videos, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
- Four Coaching sessions with your lead instructor
- 101 carrier consultation session to guide you to the next steps in your career with our career consultation sessions
- Life time mentorship
How Many Hours Is The Program:
This is a 75-hour Self Study Aromatherapy Certification online course, you have to finish this course within 1 year from your sign up date.
Upon successful completion of all academic requirements, submit 10 case studies, research paper and exam, you will receive a certificate from Ebers School of Aromatherapy a NAHA approved School Educator.
Certification Program Outline:
Course Overview – Class Supplies list – Required assignments -Research paper guidelines -Coaching sessions -Case Studies -Aromatherapy Consultation forms
History of Aromatherapy – What is Aromatherapy
Botany & Aromatherapy – Aromatic Families -The Role of Botany in Aromatherapy -Plant Structure and the oil cell- Common & Botanical Names – Extraction Methods
Storage and safety – Topical use precautions- What is Sensitization – Equipment used in Aromatherapy
Essential oils Materia Medica – Data sheets for 20 Essential oils, therapeutics, methods of application and safety , Sweet Basil-Clary Sage-Cypress-Eucalyptus Frankincense -Pink Grapefruit-Geranium- Helichrysum- Jasmine -Juniper Berry -Lavender-Lemon -Marjoram –Patchouli -Peppermint -Roman Chamomile -Rosemary – Sweet Orange -Tea Tree -Ylang Ylang GCMS Analysis Sample
Basic Chemistry- Chemical families- 10 Chemical Families safety and therapeutics
Methods of Applications- Useful recipes for methods of application
Blending Techniques – Blending Tips- How to select Essential oils For a Blend- Blending By Notes
Blending By Aromatic families- Doctrine of Signatures
Skin – Integumentary System- Skin – Integumentary System Diseases- What is an Adverse effect from using oils? – Essential Oils for Various Skin Conditions.
Limbic System- Essential oils for Stress- Chakras
Respiratory System- Respiratory System Diseases- Essential oils For Respiratory Conditions
Muscular Systems- Muscular System Diseases- Essential oils For Muscular System Diseases- Yoga
Supplies Needed Through The Course :
Spray bottles, inhalers, plastic bottles for lotions, plastic bottles for massage oils, 5ml bottle for diffuser blend, coffee bean tin, plastic tubs, labels and marker, perfume strips, and plastic pipettes.
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Hydrosols (Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, or Neroli), Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Herbal ( Calendula, Yarrow, Arnica), and Butters ( Cocoa-Mango, Shia butter ).
- Ebers School of Aromatherapy gives students the option to use your own supplies and essential oils covered in this course such as 20 perfume strips, bottles, and carrier oils. 20 Essential Oils .
- You can Buy the Supplies from https://www.ebersconsulting.com/product-page/naha-level-1-certification-supply-list
- Or you can buy your own supply make sure it is pure and natural.
Continuing Education Hours:
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is a NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA for aromatherapy education. Our Aromatherapy Certification online level 1- 75 hours course exceeds the qualifications set by NAHA which qualify you as a “NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist.” Please visit NAHA for more information. You will earn NAHA 75 CEUs after finishing this course.
Is This Course For You ?
- Our Aromatherapy certification program is for individuals interested in learning the basic principals of aromatherapy and looking forward to become certified and knowledgeable in the amazing benefits and uses of aromatherapy and how to use essential oils for therapeutic benefits.If you are currently working in the health care system or seeking to enhance your career in complimentary holistic health care, this course is for you.Students will learn how to blend essential oils safely for therapeutic uses in this hands-on interactive course.As an entry level course, no previous aromatherapy training is required.This course is open to all who want to learn more about aromatherapy and become certified aromatherapists.
Ebers School of Aromatherapy is an accredited NAHA Approved School Educator and offers aromatherapy courses that exceed the requirements set forth by NAHA Certified Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist requirements.
After Finishing The Certificate
- You will be able to use essential oils safely and therapeutically
- Gain new knowledge to pursue a new career and path in life
- Learn how Aromatherapy and Essential oils can be very beneficial in helping a lot of conditions with scientific evidence based researches
- Teach Aromatherapy to your community
- Create beautiful natural products
- Learn business practices and project management techniques to build your business
- Get connected with a large community and network with Aromatherapists, distillers & educators
- Refunds for online Courses are available within 24 hours of registration prior to login to the program, once logged in and have access no refunds will be available