July 25th – Limited capacity to ensure a personalized experience.
Holistic Botanical Day is a one-day, in-person workshop for plant lovers in New Jersey.
We will walk you through the steps of distilling your own botanicals at home for therapeutic use, manufacturing hydrosols, and the best ways to include this amazing powerful ingredient into your home apothecary.
- Distilling two different botanicals for essential oils & hydrosols at home
- Learning safe methods while working with essential oils and hydrosols
- Working with various botanicals for distillation
- Setting up distillation equipment
- Preparation of the herbs
- Separating the essential oil – hydrosol mixture
- Storage and testing
- Herbal infusions
- Blends and formulations
- Different method of applications of oils and hydrosols in products
- Take home products.
What is included:
- Breakfast, lunch & coffee breaks
- 2 oz Hydrosol
- 1 oz herbal Salve
- 1 oz serum
- Sound healing session – Thea Lanzisero
- NAHA CE certificate
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Instructors : Ginger Andro & Raghda A Maksoud
Location: Hawthorn Rose Studio, Westwood New Jersey NJ 076751
E mail: [email protected]
- Early Bird Special $75 by June 18th
- Regular Price $100- RSVP by July 2nd
Covid 19 :
We want to ensure that you will be able to enjoy the educational experiences as safely as possible, Distillation Day will be in the open air, social distance is in place , both Instructors are fully vaccinated. Masks are required to ensure the safety of all attendees.
Fees are nonrefundable, you can use it as a credit for future courses or purchases.