Enjoy New Jersey in Summer
Please join us in the picturesque, historic Hawthorn Rose studio, located in the suburbs of NYC. Surrounded by beautiful gardens in full bloom we offer a fascinating and informative Aromatherapy Retreat Certification Program
This unique 5 days hands-on Aromatherapy Intensive Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist retreat will take place in a safe and well-equipped studio, located in Northern Jersey.
You will be working closely with two of the most successful Aromatherapy experts in their fields.
Limited number only 6 people in the course make sure your RSVP.
|Raghda A Maksoud||Ginger Andro|
Raghda is a level 3 Advanced Certified Aromatherapist, owner of Ebers School of Aromatherapy & NAHA Regional Director for Egypt
Will share with us her unique knowledge of essential oils and Aromatherapy, as well as her formidable experience as a world traveler and her exquisite global work in the essential oils industry in addition to her Egyptian background and Egyptology studies.
Ginger is a level 3 Advanced Certified Aromatherapist , owner of Kiki and Friends Aromatics
Will present a fascinating look into the spiritual, emotional and holistic healing properties of essential oils. Ginger is an artist, perfumer, Spiritual Phyto Essence practionar, Clinical Certified Aromatherapist, Experienced Herbalist and NAHA New Jersey Director.
Both Educators are fully vaccinated
Masks are required to attend the Course/ Retreat
This 5 days hands-on Intensive Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist retreat will also include:
- Sound healing session with a certified sound healing practitioner
- Field trip to botanical gardens with a Master herbalist
- Mini distillation class
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Exotic herbal products
- Yoga sessions
- Meditation sessions
- Egyptian cooking session (salads – desserts & drinks)
The Class will cover:
- Aromatherapy history
- Ancient Egyptian botanicals & Aromatic history
- Safety & contraindications
- Methods of extraction
- Methods of applications and formulations
- Essential oils chemistry
- Blending techniques
- Hands on study of 20 essential oils, Herbal oils & Hydrosols
- How to do an Aromatherapy Consultation
- Aromatherapy Business development
- NAHA code of ethics
- Muscular system
- Limbic system
- Respiratory system
You will create and take-home amazing products with unique botanicals from around the world ($500 value!) including:
- Aromatherapy Inhalers
- Lotion Bars
- Whipped body butters
- Lip balm
- Body Scrub
- Herbal infusions
- Aromatherapy mist spray
- Room sprays
- Diffuser Blend
- Wax Sachets with Essential oils and dried flowers
- One time payment $849.99
- Five payments ($189.99 each)
Hawthorn Rose Studio
Westwood – New Jersey NJ 076751
July 24th to July 28th
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Includes the following:
- Life time access to course material
- Ebers School of Aromatherapy notebook
- NAHA Booklet
- 1 year NAHA membership (not applicable with other discounts)
- Lifetime Ebers Student discounts on essential oils, classes and study tours once you sign up
Available for Additional purchases:
- Printed Level 1 certified Aromatherapist Manual available for $75
- Level 1 certified Aromatherapist kit available for $75
- If you are coming from another state, we have very affordable accommodation, please contact us for more information.
Does this Course provide me with Certification in Aromatherapy ?
Yes, you will receive a level 1 certified Aromatherapist from NAHA approved school
What makes your program different than others?
We offer 25 years of global experience and hands on education with two of the renowned Aromatherapy educators, our students reviews on google is 5 stars , we love teaching and we love sharing our experiences with you.
Are you a NAHA approved school ?
Yes we are a NAHA approved school
Refunds for online Courses are available within 24 hours of registration prior to login to the program, once logged in and have access no refunds will be available
Please refer to terms – conditions & Return policy